As I am new to the spray painting game, I have found that different brands of paint require differing amounts of pressure to work their spray paint cans. That being said, I have used three brands of spray paint. One primer, and two regular paint. My first project with spray paint I did by hand. It was small so it wasn't terrible but still, after awhile I kicked myself in the pants for not buying a spray can handle. I only glanced at it while at the store buying paint so for my next project I sprung for this little gem.

The packaging says you can put it on any spray can including things like bug spray but I hope never to need that much bug spray that I need one of these. I used it with my primer and paint cans. The one I bought had a clamp that you just squeeze and it opens like a clothes pin making it easy to place on the paint can. I found it to be very helpful during my painting process and I think it even made my painting more even so I didn't end up with splotches. The one thing to know about this is that after I used it I had a mysterious blister on my middle finger. After using the handle the next day, I found out that the blister was caused by the handle. I think that if Rustoleum made the grip "softer" by adding a rubber grip cover or something like that it would eliminate this problem. My neighbor, who works with wood, says that he has experienced blistering also even with a more rounded grip handle. But in the end, all blisters aside, I would still purchase this and I will use this again. Were I to recommend it to a friend, it would be with the caveat that it caused me blisters.

Disclaimer: I have not been compensated for this review in any way and the opinions expressed are wholly my own.


                                         Eve