I can remember my Mom pulling these puffy things out of the oven when I was a child.  I knew it was magic.  I wanted to share some of that magic with my family and they loved them as much as I did as a child.   The recipe is so simple my 6 year old helped me make them with every step but removing them from the oven. 

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. 

I mix my batter in a blender.  You could whisk it but it needs to be smooth. 
6 Eggs
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Milk
1/2 Tsp Salt


Generously grease a 9 x 13 deep dish like one you would make a cake in.  I use butter or margarine because it adds to the flavors. 

After its all blended pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.  We serve ours right from the pan at the table with jam or syrup. 

Its a simple childhood memory I am passing down to my kids and in the end its the memories made that matter most. 


XOXO Mist