TADA!! I made it! Literally! I have a baby shower coming up and I wanted to do something special instead of the typical gift bag or wrapped paper. I doubt if there is anything that I could ever conjure that I could be certain hasn't been done before but this is new to me. As I don't typically scrapbook this may look a little rough to some of you but I thought I did a pretty good job.











What do you think? I'll be filling this with my gift and it will be open or I may decide to wrap it in cellophane. We'll see when I get to that point. What I am putting inside will be one of my upcoming posts. You'll just have to wait and see!!


I'm linking up to these sites.
Look at me I'm so crafty
Finding Fabulous 
Fancy This Friday's 
DebbieDoos Newbie Link Party


      
                                                 Eve